No Products in the Cart
• Updated & revised edition of a best-selling SpeedPro series book
• Now in color!
• How to improve MIni performance using ‘bolt-on’ interchangeable standard parts from various BLMC/Rover models
• Maximum road performance for minimum money
• The author is an engineer with much professional experience of building race engines
• Suitable for the enthusiast as well as the more experienced mechanic
• All the information is based on practical experience
Practical and clear information aimed at Mini owners who want to improve their car s performance without spending a huge amount of money. The modifications described relate to simply bolting-on the appropriate mix of (mainly standard) parts, then tuning the engine to the specifications given. Includes advice on gear ratios and uprating brakes.
This book shows you how to improve MIni performance using ‘bolt-on' interchangeable standard parts from various BLMC/Rover models, and how to gain maximum road performance for minimum money. Des Hammill is an engineer with much professional experience of building race engines, and author of many of Veloce’s best-selling SpeedPro manuals; all of the information contained within these pages is based on hands-on practical experience.
Author Bio: NA
Publisher: Veloce Publishing
Binding Type: Paperback
Illustrations: 50 color & b-w photos
Printing Status: In Print
Country Made: NA