Having this book in your pocket is just like having a real marque expert
by your side. Benefit from Adrian Streather’s years of Porsche Boxster
and Cayman experience, learn how to spot a bad car quickly, and how to
assess a promising one like a professional. Get the right car at the
Packed with good advice on running costs, paperwork, vital statistics,
valuation, and the Boxster and Cayman community, and whether the car
will suit you and your lifestyle, this is the complete guide to
choosing, assessing and buying the Porsche of your dreams.
• Like having a real marque expert at your side – benefit from years of
real ownership experience
• Full coverage of all 987.2 Boxster and Cayman models.
• Where and how to buy a second generation 987.2 Boxster or Cayman
• Advice on choosing the right model and condition.
• Key checks – how to spot a bad car quickly.
• Comprehensive inspection guide.
• In-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses.
• Discussion of desirable upgrades as well as modifications to avoid
• Market and value data
• Details of club back-up and support organisations
Model years 2009-2012
987.2 Boxster S
987.2 Boxster Spyder
987.2 Boxster Black Edition
987.2 Cayman S
987.2 Cayman R
987.2 Cayman Black Edition
Author: Adrian Streather
Author Bio: NA
Publisher: Veloce Publishing
Binding Type: Paperback
Illustrations: 115 COLOR photos
Printing Status: In Print
Country Made: NA